Where would your organization be without its supporters? You wouldn't be able to grow your cause, fund it, or even get the word out.
Supporters are key to all of your social media efforts. That's why we consider our People feature one of the most beneficial parts of our tool. So how can it help? Let's walk through it.
Any supporter who's engaged with you on Facebook will automatically have a profile in your ActionSprout account. This profile will include any personal info they've shared with you as well as their past history of engaging with your page, how much they've given to your cause, etc.
As you can see above, the first page of a supporter's profile tallies how many actions a supporter has completed, how many comments they've made, how many posts they've liked, and their total donations to your cause (along with their personal information of course).
On the second page of their profile, under Activity, you'll find a complete history of their engagement with your Facebook page and the social actions you've posted.
Depending on how a particular supporter has engaged with your cause, you may or may not have contact information for them as well.
- Completed an action: If your supporter has completed one of your actions, you'll see their email address, where they live, and any additional information you requested via the social action up next to their name.
- Only engaged: If they've have only liked or commented on your Facebook posts, you'll simply see a link to their Facebook profile and a list of their engagement with your organization.
Filtering and Sorting
You’ll also find some options to help sort through your supporters in the People section of your account.
- Active: This is anyone who's engaged with or completed one of your social actions in the last seven days.
- New: These are people who've engaged with or completed one of your social actions in the last seven days, but who've never engaged with your organization before.
- Action Takers: This is anyone who's completed at least one of your actions. They are now contactable supporters who've opted into future communications with your organization.
- All People: This is a master list of everyone who's ever interacted with your organization's Facebook posts.
At the top of this screen, you’ll also find the option to further filter your action takers by particular action.
You can even sort by the date that they were first seen or most recently seen engaging with your content.
Once you have your report configured, chances are you'll want to save it or use it elsewhere.
To do this, you'll simply need to export it as a CSV file by clicking the Export button at the top right corner of your screen.
Remember: The data you can export from our People tab focuses on your supporters. If you want to export data about a particular action you've circulated, go to your Actions tab and click the Export button next to the action in question.