A. Account Terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You are liable for all actions taken through use of your account and/or password. You must notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password.
- You are responsible for all content posted or otherwise made available by you in connection with the service (“content”).
- Users have a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access this site, to view information contained on this site, and to use the service. You agree not to use the site for any unlawful purpose. Additionally, you will not in any way access, use, or copy any portion of this site, the service, or its features to directly or indirectly develop, promote, distribute, sell, or support any product or service that is competitive with our products and services or to disparage us or our products or services.
- You agree not to rent, retransmit, disclose, publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer this site or any portion thereof or use it in any manner not expressly authorized by the terms. You agree not to copy, reverse engineer, translate, port, modify, or make derivative works of any portion of the site. Tampering with the site or the service, misrepresenting the identity or age of a user, using buying agents, or conducting fraudulent activities on the site or through the service are prohibited.
B. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for all paid accounts.
- If you sign up for a paid account and you don’t cancel that account, you will be billed monthly starting on the day your account was initially created.
- An upgrade from a free plan to any paying plan may end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle pro-rata.
- Downgrading your service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. The company does not accept any liability for such loss.
C. Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by by writing or email us at the address below or canceling it on your account page.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your billing period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and any remaining time will be lost.
- We, at our sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
D. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the site or the service itself.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
E. Ownership and Intellectual Property.
We own the site, the service, and all components of those items and all intellectual property rights associated with them. Users have a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access this site, to view information contained on this site, and to interact with the site. You retain rights to your content. By submitting any material including content to any shared or public area of the site, you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted us the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right, and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate, and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also permit any other user of the site to access, view, store, or reproduce the material for that user's personal use. You grant us the right to edit, copy, display, publish, and distribute any material made available on the site by you.
All logos and trademarks appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
During the term of this agreement, you hereby agree that we shall have the right, but not the obligation, to include your name and logo as a customer who uses the service on our site and in other materials promoting the service. We will remove your name and logo with prior consent.
We respect the intellectual property of others and requires that our users do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property has been copied and/or provided to us in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the information specified below, in writing. Please do not use this procedure for any other purpose. Please include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of where such work is located on the site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing or email using the contact info provided at the bottom of this page.
We strive to maintain accurate and current data, but because of the methods in which data is received and derived, we cannot guarantee accuracy and completeness of the content.
Our data is supplied through recorded media and through the internet. In cases where data is received through the internet, we cannot guarantee that the source servers or our servers will be operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to supply current data. Therefore, the data is provided as reference only and the service must not employed in operational use. Caution and discretion is advised.
Our servers may experience planned or unplanned down time and may not be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
G. Use of the Service and Site
The services may only be used for lawful purposes. The transmission, distribution, retrieval, or storage of any data or other material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, data or other material which:
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property right.
- Constitutes an illegal threat made against any person or organization.
- Violates export control laws or regulations.
- Is obscene, pornographic, indecent, or defamatory.
- Constitutes an attempt to defraud others.
Neither the site nor the service may not be used in a manner which purposely alters or forges any users identity. Users may not engage, without limitation, in the following activities:
- Sending any message or transmitting any electronic communication using a name or address other than user's own for purposes of deception.
- Impersonating someone else by altering user's source IP address or by using forged headers or other identity information.
- Fraudulently concealing, forging, or otherwise falsifying user's identity in connection with any use of the site or services.
Neither the site nor the services may not be used to violate system or network security; such behavior may result in criminal or civil liability. No user may engage, without limitation, in the following activities:
- Gaining unauthorized access to or attempting to compromise the normal functioning, operation, or security of any network, system, computing facility, equipment, data, or information.
- Engaging in any activities that may interfere with the ability of others to access or use the site, the services, or the internet (i.e., Denial of Service attacks).
- Monitoring any data, information, or communications on any network or system not owned by user without authorization.
- Gaining unauthorized access to the user accounts or passwords of other users of any system.
- Attempting to intercept, redirect, or otherwise interfere with communications intended for others.
- Intentionally transmitting files or messages containing computer viruses or propagating worms, Trojan horses, or "spyware"� programs.
Neither the site nor the services may be used to distribute electronic mail in an improper or illegal manner. Users may not engage, without limitation, in the following activities:
- Transmitting unsolicited mass or commercial email (i.e. spamming) for any purpose.
- Enlisting a third party to transmit unsolicited mass or commercial email on the user’s behalf.
- Collecting responses from unsolicited mass or commercial email or advertising any site or the user's identity in such email.
- Transmitting a large amount of email to a recipient with the intent to disable their system (i.e. mailbombing).
- Using another party's electronic mail server to relay email without express permission.
Any email message containing informational or commercial content is considered unsolicited unless it is sent to a recipient who expressly requested receipt of such email via an “opt-in” process. It is each user's responsibility to prove that the recipient explicitly requested inclusion on an email list by direct action, preferably with evidence of confirmation by the recipient (i.e. “double opt-in”). In the absence of positive, verifiable proof to the contrary, we will consider a complaint by an email recipient to be de-facto proof that the recipient did not request the email about which a complaint was generated.
We utilize a third parties to provide hosting for the service. Currently, we utilize Amazon.com, Inc's Elastic Cloud Computing service ("EC2"�) and Facebook and may change our provider from time to time (EC2 or any such other provider referred to as a “Hosting Provider”).
All access to the services will be subject to the terms and conditions required by the Hosting Provider (“Hosting Provider Terms”). All Hosting Provider Terms (including those for EC2 which are found at http://aws.amazon.com/agreement) and for Facebook which can be found at http://ww.facebook.com/legal/terms are incorporated herein by reference.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, and affiliates and their respective officers, agents, partners, and employees harmless from any loss, liability, cost, expense, claim, or demand, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, due or relating to or arising out of your use of the site or services and/or arising from a breach of the terms and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in the terms and/or arising out of or relating to any content that you post.
J. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER WE, OUR AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. THE SITE AND THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS"� BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT, OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER WE NOR OUR SUPPLIERS ARE LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR SUPPLIERS, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING FOR ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE), OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL USE OF AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE), OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE AND THE SERVICE AND (B) $500.
NEITHER THIS SITE NOR THE SERVICE HAS BEEN ENDORSED OR OTHERWISE APPROVED BY ANY OTHER ENTITY.
K. Third Party Links
The content on the Site does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of our company or its officers. Profiles and third party applications created and posted by users on the site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are not necessarily investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on the site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. When you access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk. We take no responsibility for third-party advertisements or third-party applications that are posted on or through the site, nor do we take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the site including without limitation, any content posted by any user.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content and usage of the site (including discussion spaces, chat rooms, and forums) to, among other things, determine compliance with these conditions of use and any operating rules established by us and to satisfy any law, regulation, or authorized government request. We also have the right and sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material submitted to or posted on the site. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to remove any material that we in our sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
M. Spyware and Viruses
We assume no responsibility and will not be liable for any damages to or from any spyware or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
We retain the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to use of the site, the services or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including without limitation, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including without limitation, posting on the site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of the site or the service by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions. Each time you use the site you should visit and review the current terms that apply to your transactions and use of this site.
The terms will be construed, and their performance enforced, under the laws of Washington without reference to choice of law principles. Any dispute relating to the terms or the site may be litigated only in a court having jurisdiction and venue in Whatcom County Washington for state court causes of action and in the District of Washington for federal court causes of action. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to the terms. Each party waives any objection (on the grounds of lack of jurisdiction, forum non conveniens, or otherwise) to the exercise of such jurisdiction over it by any such courts. We may assign the Terms, in whole or in part, to a related entity or to a third party.
EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THE TERMS.
Software and other materials from this site and the service may also be subject to United States Export Control laws which prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain countries. You agree to comply with all applicable export laws.
Any business associates identified on this site are independent of us. The business associates are not our joint venturers or partners.
1317 Commercial St, #201
Bellingham, WA, United States 98225